RAYMOND RHC hydraulic shear have been designed to get the best out of primary demolition operations, those complex activities aimed at breaking down and remove building structures in reinforced concrete. These equipment are particularly suited to this type of use for its quality, efficacy and precision of the work carried out.
1. Hydraulic rotation: The sturdy rotation allows accurate positioning of the attachment in any working environment and in complete safety. The crusher may be suppliyed with mechanical rotation
2. Incredible strength: Thanks to the work of the two powerful cylinders, this attachment gives an enormous force to the tips.
3.Centralized greasing system (CR80 and CR100)
4. Chamfered Jaws: On the profile of each jaw there is a chamfer which increases the capacity to penetrate cement.
5. Blades: On each model there are blades for rebars cutting.The blades can be turned into its own different sides
to recover the correct cutting profile.
6. Speed valve: All models (except RHC5) are equipped with a patented Speed Valve, granting increased performances when needed.
Makesure of the weight of excavator, the oil flow and the working pressure of your excavator.
|Force at upper tips F1 (front teeth)||[t]||34||64||84||92|
|Force in the middle F2 (middle of blade)||[t]||51||99||127||142|
|Cutting force F3||[t]||141||284||329||392|
|Hydraulic working pressure||[bar]||200-250||280-320||280-320||280-320|
|Rotation type||/||360°H||360° H||360° H||360° H|
|Hydraulic motor max oil pressure||[bar]||90-100||90-100||90-100||90-100|
|Hydraulic motor oil flow||[l/min]||30-40||30-40||30-40||30-40|
|Time of closing at max oil flow||[s]||3.79||2,5||2,2||2,3|
|Time of opening at max oil flow||[s]||2.31||2,5||3,7||4|
|N° of cycles per minute at max oil flow||[cycles/min]||9.8||12||10||9,4|
|N° of revs per minute at max oil flow||[revs/min]||9.8||12||11||11|