Excavator Ripper For 50~120 T Excavator
Equipped with double motor and four eccentric block
It’s a new generation attachment recently developed and manufactured to effectively excavator, crush and destroy the soft rock mass such as rocks weathered by wind and water, hard soil, slate, quartz, concrete and Asphalt.
Vibro ripper makes light work of ripping the soil to make excavation productive and easier. Practically no modification is required to switch from working on land to water. Also, inexpensive easily replaceable wear tool is provided for economical operation, this can be changed according to the strata to be ripped.
1. Enhance 3-5 times higher output (compare with regular breaker equipment)
2. Reduce synthesize fuel consumption
3. Reduce unit output emission load
4. Work under water and subsurface without refit (10-15m)
5. Minimum damage to excavator's bumps and arms (protect excavator)
6. Enhance comfort level during operate
7. Minimum operating noise (working noise is only 50-75 db)
8. Lower maintain
9. Lower vulnerable part cost
10.Enhance parts and full equipment working life
How to choose suitable model?
1.make sure the weight of excavator:
|Motor Model (CC)||90*2||108*2||130*2|
Make sure the hardness of Rock:
|Model||Mohs’ hardness reference table & rock type|
|RVR-D6,RVR-D8, RVR-D10||9-10 hardness level standard mineral: Marble, Adamas Weakly weathered Sandstone,conglomerate,limestone,shale,Limestone,Dolomite |
Moderately differentiated or Weakly weathered Sandstone,conglomerate,limesto-ne,shale,Limestone,Dolomite
If you are not sure the material you can take photos and send to us. We will help you to find the most suitable model.
Extra spare parts for free
1. Teeth assembly: 1 piece
2. Air spring: 1 pieces
3. Damping device: 1 piece
4. Common tools: a few of pieces
5. Thermometer: 1 piece