Rotating stone grapple
Applications: Including handling of stones, pipes, disposable waste, landscaping works and many others.
According to be stacked capture material density is divided into light, medium, heavy, and super heavy.
Stone Type:Durable teeth to Increase the friction and keep the stone never fall down.
Why choose our grapple?
• 1. Export motor hydraulic: Driven by M+S motor with brake valve
• 2. Using high strength rotating support device. The operator can control the rotating speed. 360 degree clockwise and anticlockwise rotating.
• 3. Cylinder with USA safety valve (USA SUN brand). It is equipped with non-return valve, more safety for grabbing.
• 4. 3+2,4+3,5+4 fingers for your option,grab thing more stable
• 5. Throttle, pressure reducing valve, relief valve (all the valves are USA SUN brand) are in electrical and hydraulic control system, making it safer and much more stable and durable in use.
• 6. Flexible design: The grabbing shape of RAY grapple can be customized as customers' request in order to meet operation requirement. It also can be made confirmed.
• 7. Light weight with wide opening jaws show outstanding performance of grabbing as well as maximizing operating efficiency.
How to choose the stone grapple?
Make sure of the weight of your carrier.
Make sure of the oil flow of your excavator.
Make sure of the wood or stone which you want to carry.
|Max Cylinder Force||KG||2800|
|* This specifications are subject to change without prior notice for the improvement of quality.|
The Warrenty of our RAY Grapple：
The warrenty of these spare parts is 12 months. (Body, Cylinder, Motor, Slewing Bearing, Splitter, Safty Valve, Pin, Oil hose)
2.Four pcs of oil hose
3.One piece of tool box
4.Four sets hard pipe and pipe clamp
5.One piece of hydraulic grapple
6.One set of valve
1. 7 * 24 online to ensure reply on time.
2. stable quality to ensure maximum service life and improve the efficiency.
1. Construction agent system for worldwide to give the end customers best service.
2. Perfect after-sales service, every once in a while to ask some feedback from customer in order to provide better service.