1. RHB53 hydraulic breaker specification
|RHB53 (SB30) |
Hydraulic rock breaker
|Top Typ||Side Type||Box-silenced Type|
|Total Weight (kg)||150||120||152|
|Total Length (mm)||1140||1140||1140|
|Required Oil Flow (L/min)||20-50||20-50||20-50|
|Working Pressure (kg/cm2)||90-120||90-120||90-120|
|Impact Rate (b.p.m)||600-1100||600-1100||600-1100|
|Hose Diameter (Inch)||1/2||1/2||1/2|
|Chisel Diameter (mm)||Φ53||Φ53||Φ53|
|Chisel Length (mm)||530||530||530|
|Weight of chisel (kg)||9||9||9|
|Applicable Excavator (ton)||2.5-4.5||2.5-4.5||2.5-4.5|
2. Suitable excavator for RHB53 hydraulic breaker
|Cat||302.5, MM30, 303.5, 304, 304C304.5|
|IHI||IS25, 25G,25J, 27G, IS27, 28G/J,IS28,32J,IS30, 35NX2,IS35/40/45, 45N/J/NX|
|KUBOTA||KX61,K-022, KH90, KX91/101/121, KO40, RX502, U35|
3. Payment term for RHB53 hydraulic breaker
Total amount: < USD20,000.00, Pay 50% of full amount as deposit before shipment, pay remaining 50% before shipping, between USD20000-50000, Pay 30% of full amount as deposit before shipment, pay remaining 70% after seller send copy of B/L, >USD50000, Mini Pay 40% of full amount as deposit before shipment, pay remaining 60% after seller send copy of B/L or issue sight L/C.
(1) With large quantity of goods in stock, we can keep delivery time is quite short. 7 days for less 5 sets, 10 days for less 15 sets, and 15 days for more than 15 sets.
(2) Standard Exported Wooden box or as customers' requirement.
5. Accessories for RHB53 hydraulic breaker
Two chisels, two hoses, one set of N2 charging kit with N2 bottle and pressure gauage, one set of spare seal kit, one tool box with necessary maintenance tools and operation manual as well.
BACK HEAD, CYLINDER,FRONT HEAD, ACCUMULATOR,
VALAE ASSEMBLY, PISTON
|12 months or 2500h|
|2||THROUGH BOLT AND SIDE BOLT ASSEMBLY||6 months or 1250h|
|3||ROD PIN, STOP PIN||3 months or 600h|
Note: All the warranty covered from Shipping date which must be for proper maintenance
and correct operation.
Changzhou RAYMOND Attachments is a real professional manufacturer which was found in 2002 has a lot of experience in construction machinery attachments producing and serving.
RAYMOND Factory is located in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, near to Shanghai City. Which has large capacity to make various kinds products like as spare parts of earth auger, quick hitch, vibro ripper, pile breaker and excavator attachments, especially our hydraulic breaker.